Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Humpty Hump

I was looking though the images from media day yesterday and came across this picture of Jay Norvell. I have to admit, I haven't seen a lot of pictures of our new offensive coordinator. When I saw this one the first thought that jumps into my mind is , "Wow! He looks like Humpty Hump!". Since we give the Trojans a hard time, I thought it only fair that we poke a little fun at our own team. So here is my "look-a-like" for Jay Norvell:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK, so maybe I'm dating myself with this reference, but you have to agree the similarities are there. Not the best picture of Humpty (aka Shock G) but the nose and glasses are it! No? Well, OK, it made me laugh anyways...

(photo: cstv.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look funny, but yo, I'm makin' money.