Friday, December 21, 2007

Bye, Bye Bellotti

It's like speed dating around here! Bellotti is gone. In a 24 hour whirlwind, he was on board, the front runner, about to sign a deal, and now he's out. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Anyways, now it is all about Rick. He would have been my pick even if Bellotti was in the mix. This is his dream job, he is a great recruiter, and great game day coach. I truly believe he is remorseful and learned his lesson from this past transgressions.

So, I'm happy about this latest development. Though, I know a lot of you aren't. You can just sing this happy little tune to get you in the mood for Slick Rick as our next head coach.


Neuheesl back in the gold and blue!
Bring on Rick and the sanctions too!


Uh, just kidding about that last part. I hope.

No comments: